Thursday, October 7, 2010

Process critique of uncomfortable video

                    When thinking about what I should do for the uncomfortable video, I did not want to do something nasty because that's not uncomfortable that is just disgusting. So I decided to do something that may make people feel physically uncomfortable when watching the video. I then started to try sitting on a chair and move in different position. I tried to put my feet up and move my legs around and repeat it evey few seconds. If I could make it better I would have moved my chair around more, stood up, put my feet more in the camera, bend backwards a little, and try doing new things. This was video made to see if the audience would react in the same way. I feel the idea of me constantly moving was a good way to make people feel they have to move around also.

No comments:

Post a Comment