Sunday, September 12, 2010

Final two critique


On the left is playful and on the right is periodic.

I chose the playful picture because it shows the movement and different sizes of squares going down the big square that is off the page while periodic one showed a pattern and designed that can be continued throughout the page.

My group during class discussed the my final two squares to see if I had to fix or can improve on any of my two squares. They were able to easily identify which on was playful and periodic without any confusion. Tension was shown with the playful picture on the left with the two squares at the top falling down like their going to hit each other. They also discussed how playful used good use of frame while the periodic squares centered towards the center. Over all they thought the squares were okay and they chose the playful picture to recreate in 3D for the next assignment.


No comments:

Post a Comment